Monday, December 20, 2010

Update...

I had my first follow up appointment this morning. Things are going well. Thankfully I have no change in my cervix since Friday. At this point no change is a good thing. As long as it's not getting shorter I'll be able to stay home.

I will continue to go in for weekly appointments and checks until I'm 34 weeks. After that I should be allowed off bedrest and will be allowed to go into labor whenever it happens. I am still hoping to make it until at least 36 weeks, but since Baby P has gotten the steriod shots it's lung should be well developed. Even at this point my doctor said they wouldn't try to hard to stop labor.

So I've got about 12 more days of bedrest and after that it's game on. Here's to hoping LO and I make it through the full moon tonight and through the middle of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment