Sunday, December 26, 2010

33 Weeks!

I've made it through one whole week of bedrest and to the 33 week mark! That topped with being able to leave the house for Christmas makes for a great week!

Ryan and I were very lucky and thankful that my mom decided to fly out last Sunday to help out around the house. It was so great to have her here. She worked her butt off! She did lots of shopping (including Christmas shopping w/Ryan), lots of baking, lots of cleaning, and she put the drawer pulls on Baby P's dressers! She also kept me company last week while Ryan was at work. I now feel as prepared as I can for Baby P's arrival if he/she decides to come before 34 weeks.

Ryan is working through Wednesday this week so I just have to get through 3 days of being alone and then he can keep me company until I'm hopefully allowed to get up and join the real world again.

I have an appointment tomorrow, so I'm hoping for some good news. I'm slightly worried since I really pushed the rules of my bedrest on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but I'm hoping that my cervix has at least stayed where it was last week. I'll update tomorrow when I get home.

Here's my 33 week picture taken on Christmas Day...our last one without LO!



How far along? 33 weeks

Food cravings: Pigs in a blanket (I'm sending Ryan to the store so he can make them!)
Biggest Moment? Leaving the house for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Movement? Tons! I'm feeling lots of hiccups and I get to feel LO's butt trying to escape on a regular basis...
What I'm looking forward to: Hopefully good news at my appointment tomorrow and the possibility of this being my last week of bedrest...
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 17.5 inches long and weighing around 4-4.5 pounds!



1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love pigs in a blanket! Good luck at your appt today! I will call you tonight :)

    ReplyDelete