Tuesday, December 14, 2010

31 Weeks!

9 weeks left! I'm very excited about this single digit milestone, mostly because I hope LO will be here before I hit my next single digit milestone. Although, I'm sure it's purely positive thinking, I keep thinking if I tell LO that I'm ready at 37weeks2days he/she may listen to me :)

I spent last weekend working in the nursery and it's still not finished...in fact it still looks like a bomb exploded in it. I'm convinced as soon as we get the spare bed out of there everything will fall into place within an afternoon. I finally found my bookcase, which should help get things out of the way. I can't wait to go through all the books I got for my shower and the ones I have been collecting for the last 5 years and put them on a shelf where they belong.

Baby P and I are moving right along, we are feeling great! LO is very active all the time and last week I even felt hiccups for the first time! It was so fun, until LO got them at 3am and woke me up :)

We have our 32 week appointment on Friday. I'm looking forward to talking to my doctor about a birthing plan and scheduling our positioning ultrasound. Right now I'm fairly sure LO is breech, I'm hoping that changes in the next few weeks. I have been doing some research on having a version done if LO is breech and it sounds horrible, so I hope LO flips soon!


How far along? 31 weeks

Food cravings: Nothing this week...
Biggest Change/Moment? Getting down to single digits week wise...9 to go!
Movement? I felt hiccups for the first time last week!
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing Nikki graduate from CSU this weekend!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 16 inches long and weighing around 3.5 pounds!


No comments:

Post a Comment