Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30 Weeks!

30 down, 10 to go (or 7 if baby is listening (I'm getting a little anxious))

We had a super busy week but it was busy in a good way. Last Wednesday (which also happened to be my birthday) Lindsay and Erin came into town to visit. They spent Thursday exploring Denver and we went shopping for my diaper bag on Friday.
On Friday my Mom, Alli, and Gracie came into town. Saturday was my baby shower. Lisa, Lindsay and Nikki did a great job. It was so good to see everyone and I loved having some friends and family from home there too!
I don't have any pictures from the shower yet, but I'll try to get them up next week.
It was an amazing weekend, topped off by spending Sunday sorting through baby items and getting our dressers in. They look amazing! Chimmy and Ryan did an amazing job. Now I just need some more time to organize everything and we will be ready for LO.

I'm still feeling great! Just some minor aches and pains, but I feel very lucky to be feeling this great at 30 weeks!

I feel like I'm carrying so low, I'm slightly afraid to think about what will happen when LO drops!


How far along? 30 weeks

Food cravings: Breakfast foods (bagels and cereal)
Biggest Change/Moment? Completing our childbirth class we are now "prepared" :)

Movement? Sometimes I wonder what LO is doing in there!
What I'm looking forward to: Working in the nursery this weekend
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 15.5 inches long and weighing around 3 pounds!


No comments:

Post a Comment