Saturday, July 31, 2010

12 Weeks!

I know I missed a week (sorry Mom!), but I managed to get a cold that the babies had and I have been even more tired than usual. Plus I was out of town when I turned 11 weeks, so I didn't even get around to taking a picture.


So, something I've learned during this pregnancy is that everyone and every book says the 2nd trimester starts at different points. Based on baby's development 2nd trimester starts at 12 weeks. Based on gestation it starts at 13weeks3days. I've also read 14 weeks. I've decided that I'm going to go right in the middle and consider myself in the 2nd trimester next week @13 weeks.


I also bought my first maternity clothes today. Old Navy was having a "secret sale" on their layering camis. So I went and stocked up on some larger sizes and got 5 of them for $10!
On my way home I found a yard sale and lucked into a pair of black dress pants and two casual shirts for $6. It's hard to be buying things now, knowing I have no idea how big I'll be, but I couldn't pass up the deal.


Here's my 12 week picture:



How far along? 12 weeks
Food cravings: Jimmy John's.... I might hurt someone for one
Biggest Change? Bloat has basically went away
Movement? Not yet...
What I'm looking forward to: Our vacation next week with my family
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 2 1/2 inches long and is now able so swallow.
 
Here's what baby looks like this week:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment