Tuesday, July 13, 2010

9 Weeks!!

I already posted what baby looks like at 9 weeks, but here's what I look like:


The bloat is here to stay although some days are worse than others. The day after this picture was taken I looked like I was 6 months pregnant. It's funny how much it varies. I've also now invested in belly bands and these shorts which are a size bigger than normal to get me through the end of summer.

I've still had minor nausea and I'm still super tired, but it could be worse so I'm feeling pretty lucky.
I've also had the strangest craving so far, on Saturday. I woke up from a nap and wanted chili (the homemade kind) it was 90+ degrees outside and I thought Ryan might kill me. But being the wonderful man he is, he went to the store and made me chili....and it was soooo good =)

Only another week or so until I am ready to annouce to the world that we are expecting. I can't wait to share our news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment