Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gender....

I know this topic is a little early...but it's on my mind.

I have always thought I wanted to find out, but today I had this overwhelming feeling that I didn't want to know. I'm not sure where it came from, but I really don't want to know (at least for now, this feeling may or not change in the next 10 weeks). Everything we are going to register for will be gender neutral so we can use it again with our future children so finding out wouldn't make a difference. They only thing it would affect would be the nursery. I had always thought gender neutral things were hard to come by. So I told myself I would come home and look at some neutral options and I actually have a list of 8 or so that I really like.

Now here's the problem...Ryan wasn't so thrilled when I told him I didn't want to know. So he agreed he would think about it. So that's where we are. We have plenty of time to figure it out, but even I'm anxious to see what we decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment