Saturday, August 14, 2010

Welcome 2nd Trimester!

I am now in the second trimester, no matter what book you read! I'm so excited! I'm feeling great! We just got back from a wonderful vacation with my family to the Bahamas. We had a great time and got lots and lots of sun. It was hard being on a cruise and not having a Corona on the beach or a drink at sail away, but it's all worth it (and our bar bill was cheaper too!)
It was great spending a week with my family. It also made this last week before the 2nd Trimester fly by.


I've finally came out on Facebook...I figured it was time. I posted the same picture we used to tell my family. I'm interested to see how long it takes for everyone to catch on. It feels great to finally be able to tell the "world."


Now to more pregnancy related topics...I think I finally "popped" around 13w3d. I now have a tiny bump all times of the day and it doesn't get much bigger as the day progresses like it use to. I'm feeling less tired and the nausea is gone! We'll see if the bump is real or just a trick. I'm sure I don't look pregnant to strangers yet, but I sure feel it.


We still are undecided on whether or not we'll find out the sex. We do have our appointment set up for the end of September so we just have to make a decision before then.


Here's my 14 week picture





How far along? 14 weeks
Food cravings: Mexican...there wasn't any on the cruise
Biggest Change? I had to remove my belly button ring...it was starting to look a little strange sticking out of my shirts
Movement? Not yet...
What I'm looking forward to: My appointment on Tuesday
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now the size of a lemon and has developed his/her fingerprints and it able to wiggle  it's little toes!


No comments:

Post a Comment