Sunday, July 18, 2010

Double Digits!!

Slowy but surely I'm making my way to the end of the 1st trimester. Double digits make me happy!

This week has been crazy, but mostly because I forgot my B-6 one day and experimented with it the next...I've found out that I do need B-6 and I must take it in the moring...lesson learned the hard way!

Here's my 10 week picture:



Here's an easier way for me to keep everyone updated week by week:

How far along? 10 weeks
Food cravings: Sugar cookies with icing
Biggest Change? Not fitting into shorts that fit me last week...had to break out the belly band
Movement? Not yet...
What I'm looking forward to: My appointment on Tuesday...I get to hear the heartbeat!!
My Milestones: Making it to double digits!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now a fetus and the size of a prune!

Here's what Baby P looks like:



No comments:

Post a Comment