Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2nd Appointment

I had my 2nd appointment today. It was an interesting and slightly nervewrecking one at that. The doctor was running late so I spent my time reading the latest "Fit Pregnancy" magazine, which I loved...and will get getting more of!
When she finally came she wasted no time and looked for the heartbeat right away. She spent what felt like an eternity looking for the heartbeat, and we heard everything but. I was starting to have a panic attack. She gave up and then went and found the ultrasound machine. She found the baby right away and also saw the heartbeat. It was a little harder for me to see since the baby was moving, but she got good shot and I was finally able to see it beating away.
It's crazy how much baby has grown since our last ultrasound and we now have our very own alien baby instead of a blob!

This picture is really hard to see, so you'll have to see the picture in person. You can see Baby P's eye and he/she looks like they are sucking their thumb (it may be too early for that, but it sounds cuter than covering it's face, so I'm going with sucking it's thumb.)

No comments:

Post a Comment