Saturday, January 1, 2011

34 Weeks! Wahoo...I made it!!

The last few days have been pretty eventful! Yesterday I was allowed off bedrest (due to the fact that apparently my doctors office has changed my due date to 2-11 without telling me, which I'm not complaining about...at this stage in the game every day counts!). I celebrated by taking a trip to Target to stock up on some household things we will need when baby comes. I always look forward to my weekly Target trip and since I had missed it the last two weeks, I soaked it all in :)
Last night Ryan and I met up with the Lambrechts for dinner. It was great to see them and Baby Clayton is getting so big! He's a doll and holding him made me super antsy for LO to arrive. Ryan spent the night picking their brain about Clayton's daily schedule. It was so cute to see him so interested. I know he's excited and it was fun to see him trying to soak up all the information he might need when our LO comes.
We spent the rest of the evening hanging out on the couch. It was a very relaxed New Year's Eve and I loved every minute of it...I can't wait until next year when LO will be here!

But the biggest moment of all was actually making it to 34 weeks! Goal #1 accomplished! After today (or yesterday) they won't stop me if I go into labor. It's crazy to think that LO could be here any day. My new personal goal is 36 weeks. I have put myself on super modified bedrest until 36 weeks. I plan on working some (hopefully a few days a week) and getting the house ready, but spending lots of time relaxing. I figure after two weeks of real bedrest I can handle a super modified version, especially if it means I can keep LO cooking long enough to avoid time in the NICU.

Here's my 34 week picture....



How far along? 34 weeks
Food cravings: Lemon Lime Sparkling Water
Biggest Moment? Making it to th 34 week mark!!
Movement? I'm still getting lots of movement but it's definatly changing and sometimes it just flat out hurts!
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my kiddos (Alex, Jake, and Eliana) at work this week!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 18 inches long and weighing around 5 pounds

1 comment:

  1. you look beautiful!!! i can't wait to see you and the baby!!!

    ReplyDelete