Monday, January 17, 2011

36 Weeks!!

I did it...I made it to my personal goal of 36 weeks! Baby P got their 7 day eviction notice on Friday. Since going on bedrest I lost my job (someone has to watch the kids and we weren't sure how long I would be on bedrest at first). So I've been out of work for 4 weeks already...that was not in our plans. So it would be very helpful for our income if LO could arrive before our due date. But Baby P will come when he/she is ready.



My contractions have come and gone randomly. I'll have them for about an hour or so and then they'll just quit...this mixed with the million Braxton Hicks I have everyday makes life interesting.
At my appointment last week I was still 1+, 80%, soft, and baby is still at -1 station.
According to all the books babies drop anywhere from 2-4 weeks before their due date, we'll see if I fall into that catergory or if I will be the exception to the rule.




Yesterday we finally got around to taking our tree down and finally got the spare bed out of the nursery. I then had Ryan help me rearrange the nursery...I'm not sure I love it yet...but it will do for now...here are a few pictures...







We also had some good non baby news this weekend. Ryan has been offered a new job! He has been looking for awhile, in hopes to find something that will pay him enough so that I can stay home with LO. Not only is it a new job with great potential, but it's in the area he wants to be in (bankruptcy). We are working on insurance issues right now, so we aren't sure when he will start, but hopefully he will start around the 1st of February.






I've been thinking about how I will keep people posted about the arrival of Baby P...so here's the plan I will plan to update the Blog as I have time. Hopefully you'll all get a "I'm at the hospital and I'm staying" post followed by as many updates as possible. Ryan hasn't a clue how to Blog, so it will all depend on how I'm feeling if I'm able to update or not. Then after Baby P's arrival and things have settled down I'll make the big annoucement both here and on Facebook. I think that will be the easiest way to do things!






Here's my 36 week picture...


How far along? 36 weeks

Food cravings: Nothing this week
Biggest Moment? Ryan getting a new job!
Movement? Lots of pushing his/her butt and back against my belly, it's fun to see it change shape...and even though LO has dropped so low, I still have feet in the ribs!!

What I'm looking forward to: Hitting full term this week!!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 18 1/2 inches long and weighing around 6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment