Monday, January 31, 2011

38 Weeks!

Any day now Little One...any day...

My ticker says 10 more days until my due date....10 days! Sounds crazy! I remember being excited that I had hit double digits...now I'm almost down to single digits!
It seems as thought LO has become quite comfortable....I have a feeling we won't be seeing LO until we medically force him/her out. I really, really hope that's not the case, but seeing that my body hasn't made any progress in almost 3 weeks...I'm not holding my breathe that anything will happen on its own.

The good thing is that I still feel great. Yep...you read that right...I'm 38 1/2 weeks and I still feel awesome. I feel very lucky that I'm not miserable, I know the last few weeks can be really hard on some people. Although I am so very ready to meet LO, I love being pregnant and I think I'll even miss it.

When I first started blogging about my pregnancy, I told you that I had 3 friends, from back home, who were pregnant as well. I'm now the last one standing...and rightfully so since I was due last (Jess and Cassie may have killed me if I went before them!) I always thought it would be fun to see how we ended up on the sex of the babies. Lindsay and Jess knew they were having little girls...and they did...they are simply adorable. Then last week my fellow "team green" friend, Cassie, had a little boy, who's so handsome! Odds would say I would have a boy too...but we'll see.
Everyone is asking these last few weeks what I think I'll have...and at this point I've got myself so confused I don't even know what I think anymore. At first I thought girl...then boy...and now I'm not even sure I have a feeling...we'll be happy either way, but I'm getting pretty anxious to know who's hanging out in there :)

Here's to hoping the next time I post I'll be at the hospital waiting the arrival of Baby P...but don't hold your breathe :)





How far along? 38 weeks
Food cravings: Food in general...I've been loving food these last few days...thank goodness it wasn't like this all pregnancy!
Biggest Moment? Learning of the arrival of Baby Weston...I am beyond excited for Cassie and Ryan!!
Movement? Yep! It's a pretty weird feeling to feel the baby stretch at this point, thankfully LO seems to have moved even lower and has stayed out of my ribs the last few days...
What I'm looking forward to: Hanging out with Baby Clayton on Wednesday and the Super Bowl!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 19-20 inches long and weighing around 6 1/2 pounds. The little ticker to the right says Baby P is the size of a watermelon...I'm not going to lie...that kinda freaks me out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment