Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby P is Full Term!!!

Dear Baby P,

You are now "full term" please come soon! Mommy is getting really bored at home without anything to do and Daddy is ready to have an entire soda to himself (Mommy likes to take sips of Daddy's soda whenever she can!). I know my ribs are really fun to kick and it's nice and cozy in there, but you have many people very anxious to meet you!
We bought a video camera yesterday to capture all of your adorable moments, and Daddy is teaching himself how to use it...so we are all ready now.
Any day now Little One, any day....

Love,
Mommy




Full term!! Yay! What an amazing milestone to hit considering the crazyness that happened at 32 and 34 weeks. I am thrilled to have made it to this point! But, I am now very, very ready for Baby P's arrival. I've been out of work for 5 weeks...that's a long time for a busy body like me. I'm ready for LO to get here and keep me company throughout the day!

This week ended up being a busy one, I was able to get a few random days of work in! Thank goodness for that! Not only is the money nice, but it was great to see the kiddos. I sure miss them!

I've been feeling great lately! Ok, mostly great...LO loves to keep his/her feet warm by shoving them under my ribs (this causes the whole area to be sore, tingly, and numb)...and for the last two days my heartburn has been back and worse than ever...how is that even possible. But other than that...I've been great! I feel very lucky to feel this great late in my pregnancy.

My Braxton Hicks contractions have gotten out of control. Earlier this week I was having them every 6 mintues...I thought maybe since they were that close together I might get lucky and they would turn into real contractions, but no such luck.
Other than that, it's been a fairly uneventful week...here's to hoping we have an eventful one soon...if it's not me please let it be my dear friend Cassie...she's 39 weeks today and very ready to meet Baby C...and I can't wait to see if Baby C is a boy or girl!

Here is my 37 week picture....yay for full term!!



How far along? 37 weeks

Food cravings: Palmer's Cookies and Cream chocolate...I seriously am obsessed and could eat the whole bag....thank goodness I have some restraint....
Biggest Moment? Getting to 37 weeks...I can't believe I'm full term!
Movement? Yep! I'm really going to miss feeling LO move inside me when he/she is here!
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing some friends from STL for dinner this week!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 19-20 inches long and weighing around 6 pounds. The little ticker to the right says Baby P is the size of a watermelon...I'm not going to lie...that kinda freaks me out!!





No comments:

Post a Comment