Monday, November 15, 2010

3rd Trimester!!

Horray! I'm in my 3rd and final trimester!! Although there have been times when I have felt like this pregnancy was crawling by, I can't believe I am already in the 3rd trimester! LO is moving like crazy and doesn't seem to like when it's living quarters are cramped. The second I lay on my side or put anything on my belly (including Baby Addie) LO is kicking away!

Last weekend I was home to throw a shower for Cassie. She's due just two weeks before me! I have thrown many showers, but I'll tell ya, throwing one while pregnant is much harder. I am so thankful to have had the help of her sister, Lindsay and Erin, I couldn't have done it without them!

This week is a busy one for us...and I'm glad, I need the week to fly by! We start our birthing classes tomorrow. I have no idea what to expect and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! Then this weekend is my shower in Red Bud. I'm so excited! I have already started to receive baby gifts from the UPS man! I can't wait to see my family and friends and celebrate our LO!

I didn't take a picture this weekend, but this is Cassie and I at her shower...exactly 27 weeks for me!

How far along? 27 weeks

Food cravings: Grapes...pretty sure I ate almost an entire bag at work today!
Biggest Change/Moment? 3rd Trimester!
Movement? All the time..
What I'm looking forward to: Birthing Class and my baby shower this weekend!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 14 1/2 inches long and weighing around 2 pounds!


No comments:

Post a Comment