Sunday, November 7, 2010

26 Weeks...Nursery Progress...Double Digits!!

Wow that's a long title :) But it's been a busy week around here! I hit double digits on Friday, turned 26 weeks yesterday, and we finished painting the nursery today!

Ross and Nikki came over yesterday to help move furniture and get started on the priming. After they left Ryan and I worked on the first coat of green. We woke up bright and early  today and have just finished getting all the painting done (2 coats for each color)! I am already sore and know I'll be regretting spending the day painting, but I am so happy with the way it turned out. All that's left is the chair rail!

Here are a few pictures of the progress...



It's hard to tell in the pictures, but the top is a mint green. I am so happy with the way it turned out! I can't wait to see it with the chair rail!

Other than hitting double digits, nothing else is new with me this week. I still feel great!

Here I am 26 weeks on the dot!

I feel like I'm a little big for how far along I am. Last appointment I was measuring a week and half ahead. I go in again in a few weeks so I'm interested to see if I'm still measuring big.


How far along? 26 weeks

Food cravings: Dr. Pepper...LO loves Dr. Pepper!
Biggest Change/Moment? Hitting double digits....97 days left!
Movement? All the time..this morning I was actually laughing because my stomach was moving like crazy! I couldn't believe it!

What I'm looking forward to: Going home for Cassie's shower this weekend!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 14 inches long and weighing around 1 1/2-2 pounds!



No comments:

Post a Comment