Monday, November 1, 2010

25 Weeks & V-Day!

Boy...I've been slacking! I was home last week, so I'll use that as my excuse! Last week was an important one though, we made it to viability day! As far as milestones go, I say it's right up there with making it to the 2nd trimester. As of last week (24weeks) baby P has a fighting chance for survival if he or she was born. Although LO needs to bake for a few more months, it's reassuring to know.

Last week I was able to head home for a few days while the families were on vacation. I enjoyed seeing family and friends and finally meeting Baby Addie. She's a doll! I can't wait to see how much she's grown at my shower in a few weeks.

Ryan's birthday is on Friday, we plan on going to a nice dinner and maybe a movie. This weekend we are going to start painting the nursery. I hope to get the room primed by Sunday night and if we are on a roll start one of the colors. This is one of two free weekends between now and December 4th (my goal date to have the nursery finished) so we better get busy!

As for me, I've been feeling great (minus the back issues!)! I feel LO moving all the time. Not just kicks or punches, but every other movement he/she makes right now. I'm loving it!

Here's my 25 week picture...15 more weeks to go!!



How far along? 25 weeks

Food cravings: Mom's chocolate pie...yes mom I'm still craving it :)
Biggest Change? Making it to V-Day!
Movement? All the time
What I'm looking forward to: Hitting double digits...almost to 99 days!!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 13 1/2 inches long and weighing around 1 1/2-2 pounds!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment