Monday, November 22, 2010

28 Weeks and My Baby Shower!

First off, I need to start out by saying I have an amazing group of family and friends! I have been blessed with great friends who with the help of my mom and sisters threw me an amazing shower! They thought of everything...including a buffet of my cravings throughout the pregnancy so far. It was quite the spread!
So, thanks to Mom, Alli, Gracie, Cassie, Erin, Lindsay, Jessica, and Lindsay. You guys did an amazing job and threw the me best shower!
It was so fun to see family and friends, although there is never enough time to chat at a shower I enjoyed talking to everyone!
Baby P is very lucky! We got so much good stuff! I can not thank everyone enough for their generosity.

Here are a few pictures from my shower...

Me and the other Mommies-to-be
Cassie (Jan. 29th), Me (Feb.12th), Jessica (Jan. 23rd)


My cake...it was so cute I didn't want to cut it!


The table decorations were picture of Ryan and I as babies..too cute!


Baby P's quilt made Great Aunt Jeanie


The yummy food!


My mom and sisters


The Girls

I don't have an actual 28 week picture...but if you click on some of the pictures you can see my bump pretty good.


How far along? 28 weeks
Food cravings: Nothing this week...but I loved having all my past cravings at my shower!
Biggest Change/Moment? Biggest moment, my baby shower! Biggest change...heartburn has started!
Movement? All the time..
What I'm looking forward to: Playing with all of our new baby stuff and finishing the nursery!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now about 15 inches long and weighing around 2 1/2 pounds!


No comments:

Post a Comment