Monday, October 4, 2010

21 Weeks....

Past the half way mark! While I am enjoying being pregnant, I can't wait for the day Baby P enters the world! I wasn't really antsy until one of my best friends had her baby last week.

Adeline Claire arrived at 8lbs3oz after 45 hours (yep...you read that right....45!!) of labor. Her mommy is my hero! I would have given up and let them do a c-section. But Lindsay hung in there and delivered a perfect baby girl! Here's a picture of adorable Miss Addie...can't wait to see her in a few weeks!


As for me, I think baby had a major growth spurt this weekend. I feel like my belly has gotten so much bigger! LO is still kicking and moving all the time, which is fun.
We also got our crib put together this weekend. We are doing things a little backwards, since we don't have the room painted yet, but I was antsy and Ryan's dad offered to help.
So they put together the crib last night. I'm so happy with it! It is only carried online, so I was a little nervous, but it turned out great.
Here's the finished product:

Our bedding set is ordered, too! I hope it's here by this weekend so we can go out and get some paint colors picked out. We are running short on weekends and I would love to start painting in the next week or two.

Here's my 21 week picture, I think my bump is big enough now, that I don't have to do bare belly pictures anymore!


How far along? 21 weeks

Food cravings: Chili
Biggest Change? My ever growing belly!Movement? Lots and lots of movement!
What I'm looking forward to: Our bedding set arriving and picking out paint colors!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now the size of an banana! He or She is weighing in around 11 ounces!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment