Sunday, October 17, 2010

23 Weeks!

This week has been a very stressful! We learned a few weeks ago that Ryan's dad has colon cancer. His surgery was this week. So we have been at the hospital everyday since Thursday.

He's doing much better today and was even able to get up and walk around. We are thankful that they were able to remove the entire tumor, but he will have to have a round of chemo and radiation starting in a few weeks. We continue to hope for a quick recovery so we can put this part behind us so he can come home!




All that aside, I've been feeling great (minus some pain/pulling in my lower stomach the last few days)! LO has definatly gotten stronger. If I'm sitting down I can feel him/her moving like crazy. Today Ryan was also able to see my stomach move today too. Sometimes I feel like LO is just running circles in there! I'm loving every second of it!


Here's my 23 week picture...only 17 more weeks left!! (And I will no longer allow Ryan to sit and take a picture..I look like I have 7 chins!!)






How far along? 23 weeks
Food cravings: Mom's chocolate pie...can't wait to have some next week!

Biggest Change? Feeling LO ALL the time!!
Movement? Lots! Even got to see it on the outside!
What I'm looking forward to: Heading home next weekend to see family and meet Addie!!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now the size of a papaya (although I've never seen one in person) it's easier for me to think about this week in inches...11 1/2 to be exact! He or She is weighing in around 1 pound!!






So I told everyone last week about Swagbucks. I'm totally obsessed with it! I have already earned a $5 gift card to Amazon...doesn't sound like much, but think about it...I got that in just over a week. So if I keep this up I could get about $20 a month for free! Just in time for Christmas! It's super easy to use. I have it bookmarked and use it for everything (to get to facebook, my e-mail, here) and regular searches that I would have normally used Google for. Yesterday I got 50 swagbucks for searching for something simple! Plus there are daily polls and surveys you can take! I promise I'll quit talking about it, but I am so excited I had to let everyone know...who doesn't love free money??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment