Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's A.......

BABY! Although so very tempting, we are still Team Green. We had our 20 week ultrasound today and it was the coolest thing I have ever seen. I was teary throughout the entire thing, even when I wasn't really sure what I was looking at :)


Our tech was nice, but not allowed to tell us anything useful besides the fact that the heart did have 4 chambers. Other than that, if they see any problems my doctor will call us.


Baby P was moving a ton. The first thing we saw was baby covering his/her face. I have been feeling movenment more and more the last day or two and now I see why! We got only 3 pictures. I wish I would have asked for a better profile picture or face picture, but I was distracted by my dancing baby.  I even forgot to ask a few questions I wanted to ask.


I do know baby is measuring 21w0d. Which is a few days ahead, but not enough to change my due date. Baby's heartbeat is 143.


I think over the next few weeks I might try some old wives tales and track what they say on here. It will be interesting to see if any of them are right (if you know of any, please leave a comment so I can try them!)


The tech told us she always refers to the baby as he, unless she hear's me refer to it as she then she might switch. Although i don't remember doing it, she did switch to she. Maybe we saw something, or maybe I did say she without even thinking about it (sorry Baby P, if you are a boy!) I'm not to worried about it, but it's fun to think about!


Here are the pictures!


Although I love my baby, I find this picture kinda creepy :)


Tiny feet


Profile. Baby P is also holding his/her feet in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment