Sunday, October 10, 2010

Swagbucks...So Fun!

So a few days ago I came across this website called Swagbucks. Sounds strange...right? It's a super cool website where you get rewarded for using it as a search engine. You accumulate points based on "swagbucks" rewarded for random searches. When I first signed up I searched for "tidy cat coupons" (no, we don't have a cat, but the person I heard about it from did the same search and got points, so I thought I would give it a shot) I got 11 "swagbucks". That's it...all I had to do!
There are other ways to earn points too, it's all free and super easy, especially if you are on your computer a lot. Just a few searches a day can get you lots of points.
You can turn in your "swagbucks" for all kinds of things including giftcards to places like, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, Target, etc.
I joined yesterday and I already have 70 "swagbucks."
Here's the link.... Swagbucks

1 comment:

  1. If you are reading this...I just came across a Swagcode worth 12 points...just sign up through the link above and then add this code AreYouPsyched3cy5S2h to get 12 free swagbucks.

    I also searched "pampers coupons" and got 9 swagbucks! Happy Searching!

    ReplyDelete