Sunday, October 10, 2010

22 Weeks!

22 down! I can't believe it! I was telling Ryan yesterday that we could be meeting our little on in 18 weeks or as early as 15 weeks (if Little One comes early!) Thankfully time has been flying, and with all we have planned between now and February it will be here before we know it!

We got our bedding this week, I'm really happy with it! Now that we have bedding we can (and did) pick paint colors. My goal is to still have the room done in time for my Denver shower, but with only two free weekends between now and then, it's going to be tough.

Here's a picture of our crib with the bedding and then one with our paint swatches....



As for me, I've been feeling great! My belly is still expanding! Baby P is kicking more and more and the kicks are getting stronger. On Wednesday I was able to actually able to see my belly move when LO kicked. It was so fun!
Other than that, nothing new has been happening! I'm just enjoying feeling LO move all the time!



How far along? 22 weeks
Food cravings: Nothing this week....

Biggest Change? My ever growing belly!
Movement? Lots! Even got to see it on the outside!
What I'm looking forward to: Painting Baby P's room!
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now the size of a papaya (although I've never seen one in person) it's easier for me to think about this week in inches...11 to be exact! He or She is weighing in around 1 pound!!



No comments:

Post a Comment