Wednesday, September 15, 2010

18 Weeks....

I have been seriously slacking this week. Instead of blogging I have spent every night laying on the couch trying not to pass out from lack of oxygen due to my aweful cough I can't seem to get rid of. It's worse at night, so I have had no motivation.


Besides that I feel great. I've been feeling the baby move more and I'm pretty sure I felt a kick for the first time on Monday. Baby seems to be more active as soon as I lay down to go to bed.


Life has been going great and flying by! Last weekend Ryan and I took 4 kids to the Rockies game. They had a blast and Ryan did great! 4 kids can be a little overwhelming, but we made it. Eliana adores Ryan, so she enjoyed getting his attention and keeping it through most of the game. Here's a few pictures from that night....
                                                                                         


Notice Eliana's out fit...she was wearing her favorite Hello Kitty dress, the purple tutu I made for her birthday and purple leggings. She always gets attention anywhere we go because of her beautiful red hair, but add the outfit to the mix and the comments never stopped.

Just a quick shout out to one of my best friends, Lindsay who is due any day now (ok not any day, a week from Sunday to be exact). I'm hoping this formal public annoucement to Addie will be enough to get her to help her mom out a bit and come very soon. I can't wait to meet her and I'm anxiously awaiting the phone call telling me of her arrival.

On another side note, I'm not sure I mentioned this before, but I have 2 friends due within 3 weeks of me! It's very exciting to share this time with your closest friends. Cassie had her "big" ultrasound yesterday and is still "Team Green." Jess has her's tomorrow and I can't wait to find out what she's having (I'll go on the record saying my gut says boy...we'll see if I'm right! We go on the 28th. I can't wait to see Little One again!

Enough rambling from me...here's my 18 week picture....

                                                      

How far along? 18 weeks

Food cravings: Oreos...I was really hoping Baby would make we eat a little more healthy!


Biggest Change? Wore my first pair of maternity pants last week to dinner


Movement? I'm pretty sure I got my first kick on Monday and I've been feeling baby move more and more


What I'm looking forward to: Going to Ryan's cousin's wedding this weekend. I honestly can't remember the last wedding I was at and not in!


Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now the size of an sweet potato he or she is now weighing about 5-7 ounces!









No comments:

Post a Comment