Tuesday, September 7, 2010

17 Weeks and Other things...

It's a little late, but I just realized I never got my picture up!


Ryan and I had a busy weekend, but the most exciting thing we did was start our registry. With my shower in Red Bud, being in early November, I wanted to have a good start on a registry before the invites go out (in a few weeks). That still gives us about a month, but our weekends are really getting full since football starts on Sunday :) So we started at Babies R Us, we aren't anywhere close to being done but it was fun to get started.


We also decided on a crib today too, I'm glad to have that done. There are so many options, my head was spinning. We will probably order it in the next few weeks. We are getting the Da Vinci Kalani crib in espresso.


Here's my newest picture:



How far along? 17 weeks

Food cravings: Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries...I think about it sometimes...it's kinda gross :) haha
Biggest Change? Bump is getting bigger every day!
Movement? Pretty sure I've been feeling the baby move off and on all week...but I'm still waiting for a big kick!
What I'm looking forward to: Heading to the Mile High Market Place with a friend this weekend to shop for antiques and other useless items :)
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now the size of an onion (like they couldn't find a better veggie or fruit to compare it to) he or she is now weighing about 5 ounces!




No comments:

Post a Comment