Saturday, August 28, 2010

16 Weeks.....

Since it's only been a few days since I updated last nothing much has changed.


Ryan and I did however, finally make the big decision to be "Team Green!" I'm very excited about it and can't wait to hear Ryan say "It's a boy or it's a girl." I'm also glad we have decided so I can answer the question, which gets asked ALL the time, with a definite answer not a "I'm not sure yet."
Being "Team Green" definatly puts us in the minority these days, but I think it will be such an amazing experience.


Here's my 16 week picture (notice the Belly Band, my shorts don't even come close to fitting anymore)




How far along? 16 weeks
Food cravings: Fresh peaches and Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries
Biggest Change? Bump is getting bigger every day!
Movement? Pretty sure I've been feeling the baby move off and on all week...
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling my first kick
Baby's Milestones: Baby P is now the size of an avacado, and is able to hear voices (so you better say nice things to me)




No comments:

Post a Comment