Friday, June 25, 2010

Introducing Baby P!!

It's been a long week, while waiting for our ultrasound today. But, I am thrilled to show you....Sweet Baby P




Little one is measuring at 7 weeks. However they have kept my due date the same...so save the date...Februrary 12, 2011
Little one's heartbeat was strong and regular and beating around 120-130 based on the doctor's estimate.

How I've been feeling:
So far I've been doing ok, I've been having daily boughts of nausea happening a couple times a day, but nothing that I can't deal with.
I've been having random cravings. Today on my way home from the appointment I decided I needed Doritos...we didn't have any so I drove the store just to get some :)

I realized I never got my 6 week picture up, so I will make sure to get my 7 week one up tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment