Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Holy Positive Pregnancy Test!!!

After returning from a wonderful trip to the Lake of the Ozarks with my family, I wasn't feeling quite right. I wasn't late, but had a feeling I might be pregnant. I took a test this morning and this is what I got....



Surprise!! I could hardly believe it!

I have always dreamed of fun ways to tell Ryan we were expecting, but I did none of them today. He was still sleeping, so I woke him up and told him I needed him to look at something. I then preceeded to shove the test in his face. It took him a minute to get it, but I will never forget his sleepy-eyed smile. I needed him to make sure I wasn't making up a line, since it was pretty early. But it was there and kept getting darker. Today has been crazy. I'm still in shock!! Good thing the "babies" aren't able to catch on...I have a feeling we'll all be taking naps in a few days!
I have made all of my appointments. Our first ultrasound is June 25th! Can't wait to see Sweet Baby P. Until then I'm hoping and praying for the healthy development of our Little One!

No comments:

Post a Comment