Thursday, June 3, 2010

I love my job!!

This post is mostly so I can remember what happened yesterday and it can eventually go in a baby book. You might see some of these posts from time to time, so I hope you don't mind. This is one of the sweetest things that has ever happened or been said, so I know it needs to be shared!

I was wanting to wait as long as possible to tell everyone, and as I write this our families don't even know. But, since we have Kaiser insurance I have to have two appointments within a week of each other, both requiring me to take off work early, and since I can't just leave work (someone has to watch the babies) I knew I needed to let Stacey and Ayelet know. I was thinking of fun ways to tell them and decided to have the big kids tell them. So we practiced all day saying "Danielle has a baby in her belly." I was working with Eliana at snack and she said that she wanted to see the baby. So I lifted up my shirt and told her the baby was in my belly. She then put her hand on my belly and said "Oh, she's so beautiful!" It was the cutest thing ever! So apparently Eliana thinks we are having a girl, we'll see if she's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment