Saturday, June 5, 2010

4 Weeks!!

With pregnancy tests so sensitive these days, we found out early, so at this stage there are some women who don't even know they are pregnant yet. We have known for 5 days. I am happy to get to 4 weeks and as Ryan has said I am now a tenth of the way through my pregnancy!

So far I have been lucky with symptoms, I know it's early so I'm trying to enjoy it while I have it. I have been extremely tired (thank goodness for napping babies) and am enjoying a little bloatedness (and yes, I did just make that a word). Other than that I feel pretty good. It's so hard not to share our news with our family and friends, but I really do want to wait until after our appointment. I'm pretty sure I can make it.

So far I have taken 3 tests and I plan to take another one tomorrow...then I'm going to stop...promise :) After all, I don't have any more left!

What is Sweet Baby P up to this week? Our little one is now the size of a poppy seed and getting nice and cozy in it's new home for the next 9 months!!

As for me....here's my 4 week picture. Not much to look at, but this is for comparison purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment