Monday, June 14, 2010

5 Weeks!!

We had an awesome trip to Vegas over the weekend for Nikki's 21st Birthday. It was such a fun trip, but also a hard one. It killed me not tell everyone all weekend (and the fake drinking was hard too) but I'm glad we did.  Vegas is always a blast, we had a great time hanging out with our families. We did a little gambling, had an awesome dinner, and sat poolside all day yesterday. We can't wait to go back!

I was 5 weeks on Saturday and thankfully the bloating wasn't too bad all weekend. It has however, came out in full force today!

I'm still feeling pretty good, just super tired and bloated. I go in for my first appointment on Thursday. They'll run some bloodwork and go over medical history so nothing super exciting. But it will help pass the time until our ultrasound on the 25th.

Here is my picture from today 5w2d.... (please ignore the awful hair and lack of makeup)


No comments:

Post a Comment