Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Family Tradition....

The moment I found out I was pregnant a million things started running through my mind. Amoung those thoughts was family traditions. Would we have any, what did we have to pass on, how could I make our own traditions. My head still spins when I think of the holidays and how I want to handle them with my family being out of town and how we can incorporate our own new family traditions. The thought of the holidays is enough to through me into a panic as I try to do what's best for everyone involved. But as I worried about that, a small milestone quickly approached, Brinley's Half Birthday.

Should we do something? Would it just be another day? Is this a family tradition we could start and keep up with? With my parents and Miranda coming into town I decided we would do something for her half birthday. We called our favorite cake place and Ryan picked up a small personalized cake for us to celebrate with.

Apparently Blogger doesn't want to show you the picture the right way....

And so, our first family tradition was born. From this day forward Brinley and each of her future siblings will each have their very own half-birthday celebration. I'm so excited to have our very own family tradition!

Here are a few more pictures of our "Happy Half-Birthday" Celebration....












No comments:

Post a Comment