Monday, August 22, 2011

Broncos Baby!

It's finally Ryan's favorite time of the year...football season! We talked about when would be a good time to take Brinley to her first game and decided a pre-season game would be warmer and not as loud. So Saturday night we got the family tickets and I'm not sure I've ever seen Ryam so excited to take Brinley anywhere. He talked about it all week and we searched high and low for the perfect outfit for the game, he even went to Hobby Lobby to buy a headband :)

Although we weren't able to find a shirt on our own Ryan's grandpa bought Brinley an adorable "My First Broncos Shirt" it's a few sizes too big so Mommy got creative and made an adorable outift...if I do say so myself :) A big thanks to David, Mandi, and Braden for the adorable bow...I think it looks so adorable, she'll be wearing it every week!

We are super lucky to have such great tickets for the season and Brinley got up close and personal with the field!

We took lots of pictures....






This is her "what the heck" face


Daddy, Brinley and Great Aunt Carolyn

Mommy and Grandpa joining in...

Sitting like a big girl









1 comment: