Tuesday, September 13, 2011

7 Months....

Miss Brinley Grace turned 7 months on September 6th. Time is flying by and with each passing month comes new tricks and and ever blossoming personality.
Little Miss is such an amazing baby whose perma grin and sense of humor melts my heart on a daily basis.

This month has brought us another tooth giving us a 2 tooth grin which is seriously adorbale. She also has a new obsession with standing, even tough she's not the most stable. She also mastered getting anywhere she wants to be. She has two methods, rolling and the head down push which I'm certain will give her a rug burn on her forehead before too long.

She's always had Daddy wrapped around her finger but with her apparent love of watching football she's melting Daddy's heart...
I love seeing how much she lights up when Daddy gets home from work. I think the days/nights they spend together while I'm at work have done wonders for their relationship.

New on the list for month 7 includes our first trips to MOPS tomorrow and the Alzheimers Walk on Saturday. To donate to the cause please visit my website... Donate for a Cure

 Now on to the 7 month pictures...plus a few others....








Kisses.....








1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture :)
    Can't wait to see you girls this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete