Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Yesterday was supposed to be Wordless Wednesday, but yesterday was busy and I just didn't have time.

Brinley hasn't been feeling the best so we spent yesterday cuddling and cleaning up baby vomit :) Brinley proceeded to throw up on me 3 times yesterday. So that took up a lot of our morning and afternoon. On top of all that I needed to get ready for my first day of work.
I am working evenings at a County Club in Lakewood. I think I'm going to like it, as much as you can like a job when you would rather be at home with your baby :)
So, since I missed Wordless Wednesday, I'll do Thankful Thursday...
Today I'm thankful for Miss Brinley and Ryan (and watching them play on the changing table)

 Make sure you turn up your volume to hear Brinley :)






And....Baseball Season



No comments:

Post a Comment