Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend!

Brinley had a very busy Easter weekend! Grandma and Grandpa Colbert were here and Brinley had lots of fun spending time with them.

On Saturday night we had dinner and a party at Ryan's parents house. Our friends Ryan and Melissa came over with their son Clayton...he's 6 months old and seriously adorable. We had so much fun watching Clayton and Brinley interacting. We took a ton of video and even sneaked a few great pictures...I can't wait to see how they interact in the future.





I had to work on Easter Sunday so I missed the first part of the day, I'm really sad I wasn't there all day but I was able to make it there in time for dinner.
We were able to capture a few pictures of us together, although apparently we didn't get any of Brinley by herself with our camera. My Mom made her Easter dress complete with matching shoes. She looked so adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment