Monday, April 18, 2011

Catching Up....

Life has been busy! I started a new job last week and I am finding it hard to find time to blog!
I promise to get better! I feel like I'm missing documenting things in Brinley's life.

Last week was Brinley's two month check up...we have a tall skinny baby! She is now in the 89th percential for height and 45th for weight. Her growth curve is great, but when isolated her height one looks like a vertical line :) She started out in the 20th percential, at two weeks she was at 45 and at two months she's now in the 89th percential. She's been busy growing!

She is loving her activity mat and loves bath time! I think we have a water baby on our hands and that makes us very happy! Brinley is also talkig more and really loving blowing spit bubbles...she is totally a bib baby!

In honor of her love for bath time here is a few pictures of her at bath over the last few months, it's also easy to see how big she has gotten in these pictures!

Brinley's first bath (she wasn't so thrilled then)

One Month


Two Months...she looks huge!!



No comments:

Post a Comment