Monday, February 18, 2013

Our baby is 2!!

I can hardly believe my sweet little girl is two years old. It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. She is such an amazing little girl and I thank God everyday for choosing me as her Mommy. 
I look at her everyday in such amazement, especially when she says something that sounds like something a 5 year old should say. She loves singing songs, playing Daddy's guitar and Bubble Guppies. 
Brinley also comes up with some pretty hilarious things these days, I swear Ryan and I are cracking up on a regular basis at her commentary. 

On Brinley's birthday we all took the day off and spent a wonderful morning together celebrating our sweet baby girl. We started with eggs and cinnamon rolls followed by a trip to the Aquarium.









No comments:

Post a Comment