Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's Been Awhile....

It's been a few weeks and I finally feel like I'm back in the blogging mood. 
There is lots to catch up on!


We had an awesome trip to Lake Powell:














My sister Alli got engaged to Josh:




Alli's reaction....

                                                                 Brinley's reaction :)




And last but not least.....We're going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!





We'll be visiting the Happiest Place on Earth next fall, November to be exact! I'm so excited  I can hardly stand it. I may or may not have already planned the whole trip :) It's been almost  6 years since I've been and much longer for Ryan. I can't wait to see the excitement on Brinley's face...it will be worth every.single penny :)
I've promised Ryan to use my couponing skills and knowledge to coupon our way to Disney and I can't wait to get started. With well over a year, I have no doubt we'll take an awesome trip for a fraction of the real life cost :)

No comments:

Post a Comment