Monday, February 20, 2012

Brinley's Birthday Bash--Take 2!!

My darling Brinley is spoiled rotten and so very blessed to have so many people who love her. She was lucky enough to have not only one but two 1st birthday parties.

The second one was the weekend after the first and Brinley was ready to go! We recycled the party decorations and had our wonderful neighbor make an awesome cake. We had snacks and drinks and babies galore. In fact we had 4 one year olds and a 6 month old and my sweet Lydia who just turned 5.

The camera wasn't out as much as I would have liked because I was busy visiting with family and friends. We did end up with a few pictures though...enjoy!








Umm...can I just take a second to focus on those eyelashes?!?!

Showing off her mess....

So proud of herself....

It called for a bath :)

Brinley and Addie

Maddie, Brinley and Addie

Here Maddie, try this....

The birthday girl....




No comments:

Post a Comment