Monday, February 6, 2012

Brinley is ONE!!!!

Oh my, oh my....the day has come. My sweet baby girl has turned one!
I was reading over my birth story and looking at pictures all day. I can't believe my little girl has went from this:




To this:



Brinley is really blossoming and her vocabulary is growing in leaps in bounds. The following words are now part of her daily jabber:
"hi" "hot" "was tha" (what's that?) "not" (pronounced "nose")

- She is able to correctly point out her nose and others and were getting close on mouth and eyes.
- She is getting  SO close to walking...my guess is that it will be any day now.
- Her favorite things include: getting "chased", pouring cups of tea, climbing stairs, sitting in her new chair, looking at pictures, and trust falling when she doesn't get her way

Every day in this last year has been an adventure and I expect nothing less about the days to come. We are so very blessed to have Brinley in our lives and can't even remember life without her. She brings a smile to my face just thinking about her and makes my heart melt with her sweet smile and even sweeter words "mama." Just watching her learn and interact with others makes my heart burst with pride.
I am so very lucky God chose me to be her Mommy!

Happy 1st Brithday Brinley Grace, Mommy loves you!!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Brinley! Wow, it's amazing how fast time goes by! Can't wait to see birthday party pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited to get the pictures up...the party was so much fun! It was worth all the time and effort I put into it.

      Delete