Sunday, January 22, 2012

Brinley's First Stock Show....

Each and every year since Ryan was born his Grandpa has bought the whole family tickets to the National Western Stock Show. I've been lucky enough to go for the last 4 years. We are also lucky enough to get to go to the Professional Bull Riders event early in the week.
We were both really excited to take Brinley. The PBR moved a little too fast for her to really watch, but she did love the horses.



This picture makes me laugh! It had just gotten dark when I took the picture the flash freaked her out  :)

Daddy, Brinley, Great Grandpa and Great Great Aunt Sharon




The following Saturday my parents were in town and we all went to the stock show for the rodeo. The rodeo is always a blast and walking around before the is always fun too!








Picking her ducky...

Showing off her prize...

Loving ice cream!!



And she's out....

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! At first I was like...what's a stock show? Haha, duh! Looks like Brinley had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first heard about it years ago it sounded more like something that should be in Southern Illinois, so it makes me feel at home walking with all the cowboys and cows :)

    ReplyDelete