Thursday, January 5, 2012

Brinley Grace is 10 months!!

I can't believe this is a day shy of a month late. I've had it ready since I ran into space issues and forgot to post it :) So here's her 10 month wrap up...and the 11 month one will be up soon!




Ummm....I can hardly believe that in 2 months I will have a 1 year old. Oh my time is flying and I better get my butt in gear planning her princess extravaganza!


Brinley has been so funny lately, baby girl found her sense of humor and man she's funny! I adore her more than words can say!


Likes: 
- Bath (it's still her favorite thing in the world)
-Cruising (she gets anywhere and everywhere!)
-Making Mommy and Daddy laugh
-Christmas lights, trees, snowmen and Santa (she gets so excited when she sees any of those things!)
-"Feeding" herself and I use the term feeding very loosely.


Dislikes:
-Having people take things away from her
- Juice...she still doesn't like any kind of juice

 







1 comment:

  1. Yay 10 months(almost 11) That 2nd picture she looks like a ballerina!!!

    Landon hated juice too!! He didn't start liking it until he had a capri sun around 18 months. Now he loves apple juice & orange juice. strange!!

    ReplyDelete