Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Brinley's 1st Halloween...

We aren't  "Halloween people," sure I love the candy and some of the decorations are pretty darn cute, but I HATE being scared and I'm not much for dressing up. With that said, I loved Halloween yesterday. There's something about seeing your Little One all dressed up and can make you like any holiday. Thanks to Adrien's post about cheap Old Navy costumes I was able to snatch up an adorable Strawberry costume for Little Miss. It was warm and cozy and simply the cutest thing I had ever seen.

We started the night with dinner at Lindsay and Richie's. We got the kids into their costumes and snapped a few quick pictures before heading out to trick-or-treat.
We stopped by Ryan's parents house where Ryan's Grandpa, Aunt and Great Aunt where all there too.

By the end of the night, Brinley had a basket full of yummy candy that Mommy and Daddy will enjoy and she was exhausted! It was a great Halloween!






Getting all dressed up!



Who are you?!?!

Stawberry Brinley and Pluto Devon

Waiting...who's holding me?


Sweet Cousins...

Mommy's girl....



Great Aunt Carolyn

Great Grandpa "Pop"







No comments:

Post a Comment