Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brinley Grace is 9 months!!

Ok, so she actually turned 9 months almost two weeks ago and these pictures have been on my camera since then, but we've been busy and the blog has been neglected.

Brinley has blossomed over the last few weeks...I swear she hit 9 months and turned into super Brinley hitting milestone after milestone! Here is a list of her favorite things and milestones...

Favorites:

- boxes, wrapping paper, anything noisy
- dancing if ANYTHING has a beat the girl will dance
- her blanky she's obsessed and it's so cute!
- grinding her teeth (this makes Mommy cringe and she thinks it's funny)
- bath time...take the girl in the bathroom and she gets so excited baths are her favorite
- making messes...with anything any everything she can find
- favorite foods: black beans, rice, cheese, avacados, banana, cottage cheese, Mum Mums

Milestones:

- clapping
- crawling...in her own army crawl way
- screaming...oh the screaming she has new nickname...she's my little pterodactyl (ps who knew it was spelled like that...not this girl...thank goodness for google :) )
- sitting herself up by from the laying position


She's such a blessing and I love her more and more each day. She makes me so happy and I'm so lucky to be her Mommy.....

















4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I think her eyes actually sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lara! We'll be home for a week at Christmas, I'll be in desperate need of a hair cut (if you're back to work by then) and I'll bring her in with me so you can see her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be working again and I would love to see how big she has gotten! FYI, you may want to make your appt early...my book is already filling up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you working now? Should I call Healthy Hair or do you have your book with you? I'll try calling tomorrow! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete