Thursday, June 9, 2011

Life is Busy!!

Seriously...I'm in the middle of a 6 day work week and that's not including the two times I'm watching Eliana and the boys...and I'm having trouble finding time to do anything!

Yesterday morning Brinley and I spent the morning with Eliana and her brothers. They are some of the best kids I have ever met (I truly mean that Ayelet!) I enjoy spending time and talking with them, and so does Brinley. Eliana spent the morning sharing her toys and making sure Brinley wasn't lacking for anything to play with. At one point I'm pretty sure there were 10+ toys surrounding Brinley on the floor. It was so adorable. After Eliana was bored with that we ended up taking a long walk for lunch and stopped at the park on the way home. At the park Brinley enjoyed her 1st time in a swing and she LOVED it!


Happy Happy Baby!

And because I promised pictures from her 1st time in her jumperoo...here you go!






She loves it even though the poor girls feet don't touch the ground....she's going to love it even more when she can jump around!!




No comments:

Post a Comment