Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Brinley is 3 months!!

I'm a little behind, but I just had to share the video of Brinley laughing on Monday!

I can't believe Brinley is 3 months already! I swear earlier this week I looked at her and she no longer looked like a newborn, she looks so big these days. It seemed to have happened over night!

Brinley is an awesome baby. She's still sleeping through the night and well into the morning (she wakes up around 7-8 to eat then goes back down until 10ish!). This month she has really started to do well at tummy time and of course she started giggling!!

Brinley's favorite things this month include: her stuffed cow Callie, telling Mommy and Daddy about her day, taking long walks after dinner, and bath time!



                
                 

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Happy 3 months, Brinley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's going by so fast...I'm trying to convince her to slow it down a bit...she doesn't seem to be listening :)

    ReplyDelete