Monday, May 9, 2011

The Best Sound in the Whole World....

Yesterday Brinley gave me the best Mothers Day present ever...her very first giggle! It was hard work getting it out of her, even though she's been so close for over a week now. It was the most amazing sound even though it was just a quick fleeting giggle and I was so glad Ryan and I were both there to hear it.

Tonight we lost power, so as it got dark we head over to Jimmy and Lisa's. I had Brinley on my lap and I was determined to get another giggle out of her...and boy did I. Tonight we had a few full on giggles! It was so amazing...I even cried!!

We caught some of it on video. Since the video is too long I have to link it to You Tube...sorry to make you click all over the place...but trust me...it's worth it!!


Brinley's Video






No comments:

Post a Comment