Wednesday, January 2, 2013

17 Weeks!

We are moving right along and getting closer and closer to the halfway point! I was looking back at pictures from Brinley and I think I am smaller this time around that I was with Brinley. I feel like I'm not showing as much as I should be since this is my second, but I also have to keep reminding myself I'm only 17 weeks and I shouldn't be complaining :)

Here I am at 17 weeks with Brinley:


Baby #2




How far along? 17 weeks
Food cravings: Thin tortilla chips...weird right?
Biggest Moment? Starting a new year! 2013 is going to be amazing!!
Movement? I *think* I might have felt Baby from the outside the other day. Its hard to tell because the movements are still sporadic. I am also noticing more kicks instead of flutters.
Baby's Milestones: Baby is growing fast he/she is now 5 inches long and weighs 5 ounces!

No comments:

Post a Comment