Thursday, June 7, 2012

16 Month Update...

I can't believe Brinley is 16 months old! She is growing in leaps and bounds everyday and I often just sit and stare at her :)


She's a walking, talking crazy toddler. She loves all things Daddy right now! Her favorite thing is to watch out the window for him to get home from work. She screams Daddy and then follows him around the house for the next 10 minutes happy as a clam :)


Here's just a quick list of a few of her favorite things at the moment:
-Doc Mcstuffins
-Rocks...she's obsessed
-going potty
-milk
-dancing to Wild Ones by Flo Rida
-repeating every word or sound she hears (including the leaf blower she heard the other day on our walk.)
-"driving" the car
-walking anywhere like a big girl
-"dipping" her food (especially in ketchup, sour cream and syrup)


Brinley's vocabulary is also growing and it's hilarious :) Her attempts at certain words make me laugh every time! 
Here are a few of my current favorites:
-ti-terd (tired)
-wa-tit (wallet)
-pup-o (pillow)
-sick (chapstick)
-peas (please)
-Ry-nin (Ryan...it's cute as all get out but Ryan prefers Daddy :) )




She's also putting words together:
- get it
-find it
- I nite nite
-I sit


I can't believe how much she grows everyday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment